cisco donation bay
By the need to create a platform for solidarity was born Donation Bay, the web community of generosity, a kind of virtual marketplace where users sell services and the proceeds will be donated to an association. Buyers can decide to which Onlus they want to allocate the offer. There are currently 12 associations registered to the program. Users can also make free donations directly to the associations involved without buying any service.
For Cisco, which designed the project, Prima Pagina has realized Donation Bay community thinking about the structure of the most popular social networks, providing it of all the functionalities necessary to create a network of online friendsship between users and associations. Donation Bay members can communicate through an internal messaging system, a chat and a forum.
Prima Pagina web team has realized the project committed by Cisco with seriousness and competence, creating a platform that is midway between a web community and an e-commerce site, with all the possibilities of interaction offered today by 2.0 Social Network users.
AN ONLINE TOOL MAKING COMPLIANCE TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 231 EASIER
Cisco’s new 231 Compliance Tool is all about the compliance process related to Italian Legislative Decree no. 231 and how the management body adopted, and effectively implemented, an organizational, management and control model capable of preventing relevant criminal offences.
The more you know about where you fit in the process, the more likely you help protect yourself and your business.
Prima Pagina’s 231 compliance tool customized for Cisco:
- identifies the activities which could give rise to the commission of offences;
- provides for specific protocols (controls) for formulating and implementing company decisions relating to the prevention of criminal offences;
- specifies a suitable manner to manage human resources in order to prevent the commission of offences;
- requires information to be provided to the body supervising the functioning of and compliance with the Model;
- introduces disciplinary measures with respect to non-compliance with the Model.
E-LEARNING: BIG COMPANIES FALL IN LOVE WITH ONLINE TRAINING
It has been proven that online training, or e-learning, incourages learning and makes it easier: one of the reasons for the Net’s huge success is that it lets you find any information at any time. Companies have immediately grasped the amazing advantages that this type of system can offer and today the demand for web tools is steadily rising, especially for training and updating professionals.
For Nycomed, an important pharmaceutical company, Prima Pagina has set up and customized an online tool to serve their Italian sales team (+300 people): the tool is perfectly integrated with the company’s existing training system, improving it in terms of fruition and optimization.
Some of the advantages and options an e-learning system offers are:
- Saving time and money
- Usability, autonomy, and interaction
- The opportunity to create and manage courses (you can create, modify, delete tests and other learning objects, choose among a variety of answer modes: single answer, multiple answer, choose the right/wrong answer, match, open text field; access and timing options, and more)
- Create and or upload learning materials in various formats
- An evaluation record section: overall statistics or detailed test results that can be exported a san Excel file
- Messaging features allowing teachers and students to communicate with each other and share information: e-mail notices, bulletin board and newsletter options