World-class professional gamer to serve as ASUS ROG brand ambassador and product consultant
- Partnership serves to help ASUS ROG get closer to its gaming audience to better understand their wants and needs
- Grubby will co-work with ASUS ROG in developing the next generation of gaming laptops
- Grubby will be making his first public appearance as ASUS ROG brand ambassador at the 3-day Play It Cool streaming marathon
Taipei, Taiwan, 29 aprile 2015 – ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced an exclusive partnership with professional gamer Grubby, who will serve as an ASUS brand ambassador and product consultant. This partnership aims to get ASUS ROG closer to its target audience to better understand their gaming wants and needs. Grubby has been a professional gamer on the European circuit for over 10 years, and is known for his prowess in gaming titles like Warcraft 3, StarCraft 2, and Heroes of the Storm. His first appearance as ASUS ROG brand ambassador will be at the 3-day Play It Cool streaming marathon in Cologne, Germany.
ASUS ROG brand ambassador and product consultant
The partnership between ASUS ROG and Grubby helps bridge the gap between the company and its gaming audience, allowing ASUS ROG to find out more about what gamers want when it comes to games and gaming laptops.
As brand ambassador, Grubby will be endorsing and promoting ASUS ROG products through his social media platforms. He will also be co-working with ASUS ROG designers and engineers in product development, where his first-hand knowledge will provide useful insight into what goes into the next generation of ASUS ROG gaming laptops.
Grubby will be making his first public appearance as ASUS ROG brand ambassador at the 3-day Play It Cool streaming marathon in Cologne, Germany on 1-3 May, 2015. He is scheduled to participate in a 24-hour Heroes of the Storm marathon that will be streamed live on the Play It Cool campaign site, along with regular updates on Grubby’s social media platforms.
Over a decade of pro-gaming expertise
Grubby has been on the European pro-gaming circuit for over a decade, and is one of the best in the world in games like Warcraft 3, StarCraft 2, and Heroes of the Storm. He has received numerous awards and accolades throughout his gaming career, including:
- World Cyber Games 2014 (First place)
- Electronic Sports World Cup 2005 (First place)
- BlizzCon 2005 (First place)
- ESL WC3L Season 5,7,8,9 Most Valuable Player (Starcraft 2)
- 2013 WCS Season 2 Europe (Third-Fourth place)
- 2012 IEM Season 7 – Singapore (Second place)